Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Debtors Prison: USA

Homeowner Joseph Prudente is battling the Beacon Woods Civic Association, which wants him to resod his yard, seen here Friday.
Homeowner Joseph Prudente is battling the Beacon Woods Civic Association, which wants him to resod his yard, seen here Friday.

I'd happily do jail time over that, and a living example, I'd have a thousand ears for anything I chose to write on the subject. I'd stay till they repossess the home, and see if they release me when the lawn is no longer mine. I'd halt all attempts to get myself released, no appeals for them to worm out of this trap they set for themselves, I'd force them to go back on their putrid little ruling and THEN once I finally did get out, I'm suing everyone, because after the jail time I'm sure I'd have legal aid our the ass from both public and private sources.

You'd be a Hero in jail to top it off. A walking symbol to most inmates of rebellion, and a walking symbol to most guards of the blue collar stand up for your rights American man's man.

You people need to wake up, seriously. And a situation like this could be the alarm clock for a great many.

1 comment:

  1. Hear! Hear! I tried to post a comment there, but apparently the paper is slow to do so. My thoughts: board president Bob Ryan! You BASTARD! "...in the end, I have to say he brought it upon himself." !!! WTF are you talking about!? Have you noticed that YUPPIE SCUM LIKE YOU ARE WHY SO MANY DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY to 'pretty up' their yard? If it was THAT DAMNED IMPORTANT... Pony up the money and HELP the man... People like Ryan represent the government and it is going to keep that stupidity up and find itself out of a job when the revolt happens! Poke a Sleeping Giant too much, ask yourself how the Colonist's reacted to the way the government was mismanaging our money the way the current one is , bailing out corporations and dumping on the people to do it! Corner an animal and poke it long enough, it'll loose its fear and rip your arms off before it eats your face! I'm so disgusted with America the Forth Reich!

    ReplyDelete