Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Boy Hero and How to Deal With Terrorists

Charged Boy Tallied Spankings - Phoenix News Story - KPHO Phoenix
Charged Boy Tallied Spankings

POSTED: 1:20 pm MST November 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 am MST November 27, 2008
[NEWSVINE: Charged Boy Tallied Spankings] [DELICIOUS: Charged Boy Tallied Spankings] [DIGG: Charged Boy Tallied Spankings] [FACEBOOK: Charged Boy Tallied Spankings] [REDDIT: Charged Boy Tallied Spankings] [RSS] [PRINT: Charged Boy Tallied Spankings] [EMAIL: Charged Boy Tallied Spankings]
ST. JOHNS, Ariz. -- An Arizona boy charged in the shooting deaths of his father and another man kept a ledger of his spankings and told a Child Protective Services worker that when he reached 1,000, that would be his limit, according to a newly released police report.


Good. The boy deserves a medal not a sentence.

I only wish more people who happen to be under the age of 18 would execute their abusive shit for brain excuses for parents.

Yes, I'm 100% serious. Yes I know what I'm saying.

It's quite simple. If you are capable of hitting your own child with the intend to cause pain you deserve death. And if justice were truly served it would be at the hands of your victim.

I don't know how much plainer I can make it.

Say it with me. Children are people. People have rights. One of those rights is reasonable protection from assault.

If that is too complex for you, then you aren't human. You're an abusive alien that has infiltrated our society and taken a child hostage. And as such, I'd happily watch your head explode, like any other terrorist taken care of in good order by a marine or SWAT sniper in order to protect an innocent.

I've said the rest before.

No comments:

Post a Comment